D3 Tyre Warmers
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE!
Hot Hoops D3 Tyre warmers are a simple and more affordable option to our digital range. The D3 warmers have a switch that controls a thermostat with 3 preset temperature settings 60°C, 80°C and 95°C. They are a perfect choice for track day junkies and racers on a budget. They will work perfectly on all street and race tyres.
- Three position thermostat - 60/80/95 degrees Celsius
- Indicator led light shows when charging
- Kevlar insulation
- Nomex heat resistant inner fabric
- 12 month warranty against factory defects
- Size 1 - Rear tyre 190 to 200 and all fronts recommend for 1000cc
- Size 2 - Rear tyre 180 to 190/55 and all fronts recommend for 600cc.
- Size 3 - Rear tyre 140 to 165 suited to 250cc & Super Motard.
- Size 4 - will fit all Metrakit 70cc & 80cc Junior race bikes
- Power output: Front 450W - 500W Rear 500W - 600W
- Available in: Red/Black for all models expect 160 size and 12" (black only)
- Also available for purchase inividually - front or rear - (180/190 & 190/200 size only)
- 190/200 - will fit 190/50/17 to 200/70/17 & front 110/70/17 to 125/80/17
- 180/190 size - will fit rear 180/50/17 to 190/55/17 & front 110/70/17 to 125/80/17
- 140/165 - will fit 140/60/17 to 165/70/17 & front 110/70/17 suited to 250GP & super Motard
- 12" - will fit all Metrakit 70cc & 80CC
D3 warmers have a 3 position switch marked:
I or M - 80°C - recommended for dry track, road tyres and slicks.
0 or L - 60°C - recommended for wet track, road and wet racing tyres.
II or H - 95°C - recommended only for some specialty racing slicks.
Please note: Some of the pics above show the switch on our older model D2 tyre warmer (only two positions), all D3 warmers sold now have a 3 position switch with 3 temp settings
Note: Make sure you read the instructions carefully before use!
The life of your Tyre warmers can be greatly increased by taking care note of a few simple rules...
- Do not leave power on when not fitted! Thermostats do not function correctly whilst warmers are not fitted to the tyre. Leaving tyre warmers on whilst not on the tyre will damage them irreparably. Hot Hoops Tyre Warmers are not covered against damage caused by poor fitting or leaving the power on whilst not fitted the tyre.
- Make sure you fit them correctly! Poor fitting can especially occur when using tyre warmers on a bike with a small, low profile, rear street tyre such as 180/55/17. In this situation be careful not to overlap the warmer too much as overlapped areas can over heat. Make sure that the warmer is fitted evenly and contacting snuggly around the whole tyre. Areas that are not contacting the tyre properly can be prone to overheating and buring the kevlar lining.
Great serviceBy: Shayne Geddes on 8 March 2018Excellent service, even rang me in Nz to clarify a colour choice that was not available at the time, prompt delivery and once opened very happy with the quality, cheers will recommend to other track day riders in NZ.
great serviceBy: Christine Watts on 2 October 2017I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm sure my grandson will also be very happy with the Hot Hoops. As they were out of stock for awhile, I made contact and found the person on the other end of the phone extremely helpful and obliging Thank you
Great value for moneyBy: Dave Crouch on 1 March 2017I purchased these tyre warmers after weeks of researching different brands and types. I am really happy with my purchase. I fitted the warmers to my bike and tested each of the three heat settings using an Infra-Red thermometer and each time, the temps were within a couple of degrees of the setting. My only complaint with the product is that the zip on the carry bag bag broke in the closed position (so I had to force/break it open next time I used them).
highly recommended14 December 2016Great quality. 3 heat settings work well. good coverage.Highly recommended.
Tyre warmersBy: Scot on 3 August 2016Fast delivery, analogue warmers work and fit well... Quality good, I would buy again.