Aluminium Radiator Guard
Free Shipping Australia Wide!
Made from pressed aluminium and expanded mesh grill with a seamless frame, MonkeyBones Radiator Guards are a great way to improve the look of your bike whilst adding protection to your radiator. Motorcycle radiators are susceptible to hits from stones, rubber and other road debris that can cause significant damage to the radiator core. This can cause further costly damage to your motorcycle's engine due to overheating through coolant loss or even crashing due to leaking coolant on tyres.
MonkeyBones Radiator Guards are easy to fit and will provide you with years of protection and good looks.
Honda CBR1000RR 08-16
- Lightweight pressed aluminium
- Expanded mesh grill
- Seamless frame
- No permanent modifications to bike required
- Fits in less than half an hour with minimal tools and mechanical skills (on most bikes)
- Powder coated for long life and durability
- Zip ties and rubber padding required for fitting supplied with the kit
The pics above are sample images of a MonkeyBones Radiator Guard fitted to a Honda CBR1000RR 08-16.
To see the shape of this model kit please scroll through to the second image of the item in the packaging above.
MonkeyBones Radiator Guards are relatively easy to fit and can be done at home, however if you are not confidant with your mechanical skills please consider having your radiator guard/s fitted by a professional motorcycle mechanic.
1. Do you need to remove the fairings? The radiator guard/s can be fitted to most bikes without removing the fairings, however some models may restrict the fitment of the guard while the fairings are still fitted to the bike. Offer the guard/s up to the radiator to check to see if the guard can be fitted without removing the fairings. If there are any obstructions then it may be best to remove or loosen the fairings before fitting.
2. Cut the supplied rubber pads into 3 or 4 pieces each and place them on the reverse side of the radiator guard across the top and bottom between the guard and the radiator. These are designed to help maintain the gap between the radiator and the guard o prevent the guard rubbing on the radiator.
3. Fit the bolt/s (if required) and place the zip ties through the mounting holes on the guard and around the brackets on the radiator then trim them to length.
Note: some model radiator guard kits may have more than one, or no bolt points (zip ties only). This is due to the differing bike model and radiator designs.
Note: some radiator guard kits have 2 guards. In this case you will need to fit both guards as described above separately
Note: The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the warranty on the motorcycle is not affected by the fitting of our products. We shall not be held liable for any loss of warranty, damage to motorcycle or accident causing injury or death.
Below is a fitting video created by R&G (not affiliated with us) that may help with installing your MonkeyBones Radiator Guard
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other motospares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.