MonkeyBones Banana Chain Guard - H1 - HONDA CBR1000 04-19 / CBR600 04-19Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Banana Chain Guard
HONDA - H1
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Fits HONDA CBR1000RR 04-19 & CBR600RR 04-19
Product description -
The MonkeyBones Banana Toe Guard is the quickest, simplest way to attach a race approved Toe Chain Guard to your bike. Forget drilling and tapping into your swingarm to attach the guard, unlike many other Toe Guards on the market the MonkeyBones Banana Guard attached via the swingarm spool bolt and installation is done in a matter of seconds!
- Quick and easy fitting using existing swingarm spool bolt
- The simplest and most cost-effective way to attach a Toe Chain Guard
- Fits in under one minute using existing swingarm spool bolt
- Race approved - meets race scrutineering requirements
- Two metal material options - lightweight Aluminium or super tough Steel
Please Note: MonkeyBones Banana Guards are available in two metal material options, Steel and Aluminium.
- Steel Banana Guards weigh around 100 grams and are super tough. They will hold up much better in a crash and can often simply be bent back into shape if damaged.
- Aluminium Banana Guards weigh around 50 grams so there is a weight saving however, they are more prone to snapping if damaged in a crash and are harder to repair.
The MonkeyBones Banana Guard, utilizes your existing swingarm spool bolt for fitting. The Banana Guard is 3mm thick, so the existing spool bolt will lose 3mm in effective thread depth in the swingarm when fitted. Some swingarm bolts are long enough to accommodate this 3mm loss, however, it may be necessary to replace the spool bolt with one that is 3mm longer to make up the difference. As a guideline, we recommend a minimum of 15mm spool bolt thread engaging into the swingarm in order to take the weight of rear stands etc. If your spool bolt is not long enough we recommend you replace it with a sufficiently longer bolt.
toe guard24 January 2017So simple and easy to install, no drilling holes in swingarms