Free Shipping Australia Wide!
Professional Traction for Ultimate Control…
The innovator and market leader in Motorsport Traction Products
STOMPGRIP Traction Pads for streetbikes make gripping your ride incredibly easy, and therefore require less energy to hold on to the bike. They are custom designed and engineered to fit tank sides, tank covers, tank tops, tank rear sections, frames, & more.
- Increased bike control. More contact between the bike and rider.
- Reduced fatigue and arm pump. More lower body grip and less upper body stress.
- Ultra-clear proprietary elastomer material. Developed to meet STOMP’s exacting specs. (pat. pend.)
- Also available in black.
- Aggressive volcano profile traction bumps.
- Paint and graphics remain visible through the traction pads.
- Non-abrasive material. Designed to wear down and be replaced like a tire.
- Does not wear leathers as compared to griptape.
- Pre-molded with rounded edges that resist peeling.
- Super strong 3M peel-and-stick adhesive.
- MADE IN THE USA
A Track Day Essential
Stomp Grips are Fantastic
I recently purchased a shark skin type set of tank grips for track riding, it was a waste of time and money. I changed to Stomp Grips and found them to be excellent, the connection to the bike is so m
Grippy with a chance of shiatsu massage
Good for staying on the bike when cornering. Good for not crushing the family jewels when braking with a pillion. What's not to like?
works well when it sets its like comcrete
Excel grip and prevents the rider from sliding around during cornering and hard braking. Would recommend :)
More control and more confidence.
Great product that delivers exactly what it is designed to do. Hold you onto your bike. It seems like a trivial action, but the additional control of your bike it offers is substantial. You no longer
Stomp Grip really helps fast riding
R6 stomp grip
Exactly what the product says it is in the discription, Postage was very fast, moto spares have definitely won me over as a frequent buyer
OK so I clean and polish my yamaha FZ1 a lot,it's not new but looks good, downside is the tank surface is like glass so it's impossible to grip with knees . Bought and fitted Stomp Grip Uni
More than an accessory - a necessity for Track day
Allows very good grip of the tank, with the knees, improving bike control, with less weight on the arms. Highly recommended.