Free Shipping Aust Wide!
STOMPGRIP Traction Pads for streetbikes make gripping your ride incredibly easy, and therefore require less energy to hold on to the bike. They are custom designed and engineered to fit tank sides, tank covers, tank tops, tank rear sections, frames, & more.
- CBR1000RR 08-10
- Increased bike control. More contact between the bike and rider.
- Reduced fatigue and arm pump. More lower body grip and less upper body stress.
- Ultra-clear proprietary elastomer material. Developed to meet STOMP’s exacting specs. (pat. pend.)
- Also available in black.
- Aggressive volcano profile traction bumps.
- Paint and graphics remain visible through the traction pads.
- Non-abrasive material. Designed to wear down and be replaced like a tire. Does not wear leathers as compared to griptape.
- Pre-molded with rounded edges that resist peeling.
- Super strong 3M peel-and-stick adhesive.
- MADE IN THE USA
Please note: If you have problems with Stomp Grip not sticking to your bike or are concerned about problem areas such as plastic shrouds, you need 3M 94 Adhesion Promoter. In some cases, contaminants left on the bike, such as silicon or wax polish, can cause major problems with tank pads not adhering correctly. 3M 94 Primer creates a super strong bond between your tank pad and the tank surface that is ideal for problem areas - click here to purchase
Stomp Grips are FantasticBy: Nigel on 8 September 2017I recently purchased a shark skin type set of tank grips for track riding, it was a waste of time and money. I changed to Stomp Grips and found them to be excellent, the connection to the bike is so much better. Great service from Motospares.
Sensible grip23 December 2013Gives reasonable grip in a clear look. Not as grippy as the normal black rubber ones but clear looks better on Repsol tanks. As always Motospares were quick and professional with good pricing.
stomp grip18 September 2013its the only grip that stick . great service from motospares. cheers ..duncan #49
STOMP GRIPBy: BRAD on 28 April 2013Great product, Enhances the look of the bike and is a great tool to enhance control of the bike.
greats gripBy: Duncan Lynch on 16 January 2013I have tried another product on the tank of my race bike but that did not stick on real well so I got the stompgrip and had no problems . The only thing I don't like is the black section for the front of the tank ,would be better clear as well I think .