STOMP GRIP - Universal Vulcano LARGE - STOMPGRIPRated 4/5 based on 3 reviews.
Free Shipping Aust Wide!
STOMPGRIP Universal LARGE Traction Pads for streetbikes make gripping your ride incredibly easy, and therefore require less energy to hold on to the bike. They are custom designed and engineered to fit tank sides, tank covers, tank tops, tank rear sections, frames, & more.
This Universal Traction Kit can be used on any type of powersports application where you need extra traction. Pictures shown are examples of fitment on specific bikes, although it’s recommended that measurements are taken of your particular bike and compared with details provided in the SPECS tab for the best fit possible
- Standard: 6.75 in x 11.75 in
- Metric: 171 mm x 298 mm
- Increased bike control. More contact between the bike and rider.
- Reduced fatigue and arm pump. More lower body grip and less upper body stress.
- Ultra-clear proprietary elastomer material. Developed to meet STOMP’s exacting specs. (pat. pend.)
- Also available in black.
- Aggressive volcano profile traction bumps.
- Paint and graphics remain visible through the traction pads.
- Non-abrasive material. Designed to wear down and be replaced like a tire. Does not wear leathers as compared to griptape.
- Pre-molded with rounded edges that resist peeling.
- Super strong 3M peel-and-stick adhesive.
- MADE IN THE USA
Please note: If you have problems with Stomp Grip not sticking to your bike or are concerned about problem areas such as plastic shrouds, you need 3M 94 Adhesion Promoter. In some cases, contaminants left on the bike, such as silicon or wax polish, can cause major problems with tank pads not adhering correctly. 3M 94 Primer creates a super strong bond between your tank pad and the tank surface that is ideal for problem areas - click here to purchase
Hang onBy: Ross on 1 January 2016OK so I clean and polish my yamaha FZ1 a lot,it's not new but looks good, downside is the tank surface is like glass so it's impossible to grip with knees . Bought and fitted Stomp Grip Universal kit, spent approx 20 min with a piece of cardboard to make a template for the final shape before cutting ,it works a treat, Look mum ...no hands!!!!
Stomp Grip great on the everyday ride as wellBy: Mark on 10 March 2015I fitted stomp grip on my daily ride, a Kawasaki GTR1400. It was easy to fit and the results are excellent. Wasn't sure how much of a difference it would make but it turned out to be a great move. Only ridden it a few times since but I already feel way more attached to the bike and it is a lot easier to relax when cornering. Looking forward to my first long ride with Stomp Grip to see how it helps with shoulder and neck fatigue. Thanks MotoSpares
Don't leave home without itBy: ROD on 22 April 2013Awesome,I have it fitted to my track bike, takes so much strain off my wrists, they don't get sore, and helps me corner better. Now have it fitted to my road bike