STOMP GRIP - Honda CBR1000RR 04-07 - STOMPGRIPRated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
Free shipping Australia Wide!
STOMPGRIP Traction Pads for streetbikes make gripping your ride incredibly easy, and therefore require less energy to hold on to the bike. They are custom designed and engineered to fit tank sides, tank covers, tank tops, tank rear sections, frames, & more.
- CBR1000RR 04-07
- Increased bike control. More contact between the bike and rider.
- Reduced fatigue and arm pump. More lower body grip and less upper body stress.
- Ultra-clear proprietary elastomer material. Developed to meet STOMP’s exacting specs. (pat. pend.)
- Also available in black.
- Aggressive volcano profile traction bumps.
- Paint and graphics remain visible through the traction pads.
- Non-abrasive material. Designed to wear down and be replaced like a tire. Does not wear leathers as compared to griptape.
- Pre-molded with rounded edges that resist peeling.
- Super strong 3M peel-and-stick adhesive.
- MADE IN THE USA
Please note: If you have problems with Stomp Grip not sticking to your bike or are concerned about problem areas such as plastic shrouds, you need 3M 94 Adhesion Promoter. In some cases, contaminants left on the bike, such as silicon or wax polish, can cause major problems with tank pads not adhering correctly. 3M 94 Primer creates a super strong bond between your tank pad and the tank surface that is ideal for problem areas - click here to purchase
A Track Day Essential18 May 2018I have just started doing track days again after a few years break. Have always had stomp grip on previous track bikes but ended up taking a road bike for the first two track days as a new track bike wasn't ready yet. First day I didn't have Stomp Grip fitted; so I made sure I ordered some before the second. Gives better feel on the bike as you are moving off the seat through corners. It also makes road riding through the twisties more enjoyable. I feel like I have less pressure on the inside peg through corners as I am able to grip the tank with the outside leg better.
Fantastic Product!By: Lee on 10 September 2012These grips are simply amazing, it's the first time I have used them (can't believe I have waited soooo long!!). They look good and offer far more confidence when moving around in the corners. They are easy to apply, just ensure the surface is clean and use a hairdryer to make them flexible then apply, simple.