Roost Industries Road Racing Gloves
Free Shipping Australia Wide
Sick of dumping big $$$ on gloves that are uncomfortable and hard to ride with? So are we!
That's why we've developed our new of Roost Industries Circuit Racing Gloves, produced specifically for racers, track day junkies and road riders that want comfort, without compromising on protection.
Our Circuit Racer Gloves are designed to be lightweight, extremely comfortable right out of the box and provide the amount of protection you'd expect from a quality race glove without going overboard on extras and without blowing the budget!
- Premium leather construction, reinforced padding and plastic molding for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Impact and abrasion resistant molded plastic knuckle and finger sliders for superior crash protection and ventilation
- Impact and abrasion resistant molded plastic wrist guard
- Extra padding over knuckles and wrist for added protection
- Dual adjustable wrist strap system
- Spot grip material on upper palm and lever fingers for maximum grip in all conditions
- Double up leather layers in high wear areas for added protection
- Light weight with high level of comfort
- Double stitching in high stress areas for superior durability and wear
- Abrasion resistant palm slider
Colours - Black - White
Sizes mens only - M - L - XL - XXL
Awesome gloves at an awesome priceBy: Col on 21 March 2018As they say, great fit straight up, very comfortable good feel and ventilation.
Great GloveBy: Tom on 23 June 2016Even after reading other reviews I was still sceptical that such a low-priced glove would be any good. I was wrong, big time! These gloves fitted almost perfectly straight out of the packet, unlike others that need a few rides to get a good feel. A lot of double stitching in the right areas and double layers where it counts, yet they don't weigh a tonne! The feel is very much like a higher priced glove with kangaroo leather. I am usually a 3XL in AlpineStars, I purchased the 2XL in these gloves and they are the same. Only major way to make these better (in my opinion) is to join the two outer fingers (pinky and ring), but I understand that's not what everyone wants anyway.
Comfy, Great ValueBy: Campbell on 5 November 2015These gloves were very comfortable from the moment I put them on. What looks to be good protection over most of my hand. The only places I felt could be slightly vulnerable are the outside of my wrist, and the heel of my palm, which could use a little bit of padding in my opinion. The ventilation through the fabric on the side of the fingers is great, and as long as the stitching holds up between the leather and the fabric then I don't think I'll have any complaints for the price. Also, the gloves seem to fit a bit larger than my other gloves, so if you are between sizes, choose the smaller one.
Roost GlovesBy: Kelvin on 27 July 2015Awesome gloves light weight and comfy,Fit is perfect if they last as good as they look and feel it won't be my last pair..
great glovesBy: dave on 16 March 2015ive been riding with these for about 2 weeks now very comfortable striaght out of the box would recomend these to anyone looking for a budget priced glove with great performance