MonkeyBones - Infrared Lap Timer
Free Shipping Australia Wide!
These Infrared Lap Timers are the lowest priced systems we sell. While they may not display as much information as our GPS based models, they certainly do the job for someone looking to get into the market without breaking the bank.
Suitable for race cars, road bikes, MX, kart racing and just about any sport where lap timing is relevant, these infrared lap timers come complete with a lap time display screen/signal receiver and signal transmitter. They work by sending a signal via a trackside infrared transmitter that is powered by two AA batteries, this signal then trips a receiver that is placed on the vehicle to show very accurate lap times.
The lap timing screen is large is made from super strong billet alloy body, for shock proof reliability, and is large and easy to read. It displays up to 64 laps at and accuracy of 0.001 - 0.003 secs. Previous lap is displayed for 10 secs so you can easily check on your current timing. Functionally, these units are simple and easy to use, taking the average person only around 10 mins to read the instructions and master.
Extra transmitters are also available below for use with hill climb events or point to point racing.
- Super strong, shock proof, billet alloy constructed body, much stronger than existing plastic body models.
- Has all basic functions required for track and race day timing.
- Product size: 60mm x 40mm x 12mm.
- Max Lap time and Max total time: 99 minutes 59 seconds.
- Max laps able to record: 64 laps.
- Transmitter battery life: 2 hours (AA Batteries)
- Lap Timer life: 50 hours (CR2032)
- Accuracy: 0.001 - 0.003 seconds
- Lap Timer works with most popular beacons including AIM and Ultra XT
- 2 X 60mm lengths of 3M dual lock mounting tape included
very good serviceBy: Johnny on 4 March 2016The Lap timer arrived on time hassle free. Very happy. Thanks so much.