MonkeyBones - Adjustable Wheel Chock
FREE SHIPPING AUST WIDE!
Made from tough 1.5mm carbon steel tube, the MonkeyBones Adjustable Wheel Chock is the perfect solution for safely securing your bike to a flat bed or guttered trailer for transport or as a quick parking and anti theft solution for a shop or garage floor.
The MonkeyBones Adjustable Wheel Chock uses a swiveling interlocked cradle system to grip the front tyre as the wheel rolls into the chock, which holds the bike upright while you fasten tie downs or lift onto rear stand. Once the bike has been locked in place it can be tied down to a trailer via the rear wheel. This saves compressing the front end and your fork seals!
When dynabolted to the floor of a shop or garage, the MonkeyBones Adjustable Wheel Chock can be doubled as an anti theft device by attaching a simple chain and padlock (not supplied) to the chock for added security.
PLEASE NOTE: These stands are free shipping via courier. We cannot send to a PO Box or Parcel Locker unless otherwise arranged.
- Solid design and construction from 1.5mm carbon steel tube
- Fits wheel size 14 to 19 inch
- Fully adjustable for correct fit to different wheel sizes
- Gloss black powder coat finish
- Heavy duty rubber ends
- Comes with 4 dynabolts for floor mounting
- Width 500mm / height 350mm / length 600mm
- Delivery Aust & NZ in flat pack box
- 4 X cement floor dyna bolts supplied with kit
- 1 Year warranty from manufacturing fault
- Great looking and functional wheel chock at an unbeatable price
- Weight - 8kg
After using our wheel chock on a trailer, it makes loading your bike so easy and effective you'll wonder how you ever got by without it!
Please note: Monkeybones Adjustable Wheel Chocks come delivered in a flat pack box, some assembly is required.
Roost Industries is not responsible for damage caused by miss use or improper set up and/or application of this item.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other motospares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.