High Quality Japanese
RX Ring Chain
Free Shipping Australia Wide!
Model No 12-48X-136
RK’s “RX-ring” chains feature an X-ring shaped seal. Viewed in cross-section, the “X-ring” has two lubrication pools and seal points versus the single seal point/pool design of a regular O-ring chain. “RX-ring” technology offers less torsional friction, increased high-stress performance, and a 30% longer wear life compared to standard O-ring chains. RK’s new “RX-ring” chains offer tremendous value, plus true quality and performance for all the most demanding high performance applications.
- Constructed from high carbon alloy steel for strength and durability
- Seals in lubrication, delivering smooth power with no 'O' ring drag
- Fitting link (either clip link or peen link) is supplied with chain
On Road / Off Road
Please see parts finder below
Looking for the correct chain?
Please follow the instructions below to find the exact model RK Chain to suit you Make / Model / Year bike.
1. Please click here to go to the LINK International website.
2. Using the Parts Finder, select the Make / Model / Year of your bike and click SEARCH.
3. Scroll down and select FINAL DRIVE
4. The site will display the OEM chain as well as any other OPTIONAL (non OEM) chains available for your bike.
5. The part number of the Chain will be displayed on the right. Use the part number to search our website or scroll through our RK Chains page here until you find the correct Chain with part number listed in the title.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other motospares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.