TITAX Levers - All Models - Clearance Run Out Sale!
Make 4 interest-free payments of $29.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Billet Brake and Clutch Levers
Free Shipping Australia Wide!
Massive Clearance Run Out Sale!
Normal RRP $249.00 - selling for only $119.00 per set!
Limited Stock - check instructions below to see if we have your model in stock.
TITAX SUPERBIKE CLICK to ADJUST Levers are the HIGHEST QUALITY products available. No.1 on the market. Allowing you to manage your bike as never before.
The SMOOTHEST ACTION EVER!
Used in WORLD SUPERBIKE SERIES!
Used by STUNT RIDERS WORLDWIDE!
Manufactured with the FINEST, LIGHTEST and STRONGEST "Aircraft" ALUMINUM Equipped with ULTRA-TENACIOUS Bearings for the smoothest operation and the HIGHEST PERFORMANCE! Comes as a full set / applicable to O.E.M. Factory - STOCK brake systems. Applications for most sportbikes.
TITAX high performance products are manufactured using the highest possible levels of the state of art technology, thanks to the very best CNC and Laser Cutting machinery,and coupled with an intensive metallurgical and automotive laboratories and heavy-duty field testing practice. MADE in CZECH REPUBLIC, Europe Union under the ISO 9001 specifications. TITAX products areTÜV Rheinland CERTIFIED!
How to purchase:
We have a large list of Titax levers, which includes different models, colours and lengths. Unfortunately we only have a limited amount of stock that we can sell at this cheaper price. To see if we have a kit to fit your make and model bike, please follow the instructions below or contact us and we will let you know what we have to fit your bike.
- Click here to open the Titax Lever Application Guide and determine which Set Number (last three numbers on the right) applies to your bike's make / model / year.
- Click here to open our Titax Stock List to see what Sets we have available in stock to suit your bike. You are looking for anything with the three numbers that you found on the previous list that match your bike, the letters before it are just to determine the colour and size. If you do find your set number but not the exact colour or size you want, please contact us as we may be able to swap the levers to suit.
- Select Shipping Option.
- Type the complete "Set Number" from our stock list in the field above, for example "SBK 006"
- Type the make / model / year of your bike into the field above.
- Select colour and lever length
- Then click Add to Cart and you're done!.
If you are unsure about this process or want to check on stock availability for you model bike, feel free to contact us and we can handle it via email or over the phone for you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other motospares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.