Free Shipping Aust Wide!
This is the second map in our off road trail riders map series. Toolangi State Forest is only a short trip east of Melbourne and a very popular trail riding destination
Made by Trail Bike Riders for Trail Bike Riders, this 480 square kilometre map is scaled to 1:33,333, the perfect resolution for detailed trails and tracks used by off road riders. With 20% more trails than other leading maps, the Weekend Warriors Toolangi State Forest map is a valuable edition to our growing range of Victorian trail riding maps
- High resolution map designed specifically for Trail Riders by Trail Riders.
- Details on track types including 4WD, Single Track and Minor Trails.
- Map Background colours show different terrain types.
- All seasonally closed tracks clearly marked.
- Recommended Loops with GPS information and downloadable GPS track files.
- Built to last on heavy duty, water resistant paper.
Amendment please note: There is a typo on this map in the legend where Medium Hill Climb is marked with a white arrow and Difficult Hill Climb is marked with a blue arrow. It's actually supposed to be the other way round.
Medium Hill Climb is always a blue arrow and Difficult Hill Climb is always a white arrow.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other motospares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.