Angled Tubeless Valves
11.3mm & 8.3mm
Free Shipping Australia Wide!
- 11.3mm / 0.453in fits most every Japanese manufactured tubeless tire rim since the early 80's.
- Valve Clearance (Flat Region around valve stem): These valve stems needs a flat region of 17.6mm (0.7in) around the valve stem. You can check the clearance with a socket that is about 18mm in diameter. If you have a flat region that fits a socket of about 18mm, the you should have enough clearance.
- Fits: Some BMW, Honda motorcycles (except Honda GL1500 and GL1800), Suzuki Motorcycles, Yamaha Motorcycles and Kawasaki Motorcycles and most other motorcycles with tubeless rims
- All BMW R1150RT, R1200GS and 1999-2008 BMW K1200LT. The valves will not fit, without modifying the rim or valve stem. Area around rim hole opening has a "rib" that prevents the valve from seating. Grinding the valve stem or rim "rib" would be required.
- 1988-2000 Honda GL1500 GoldWing and 2001-2008 Honda GL1800 GoldWing: Valves do not fit due to a small raised tire-valve support on the rim. A minor modification would be required to grind down the small raised tire-valve support on the rim.
- Bikes with TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYSTEMS (TPMS): Some motorcycles with TPMS systems will lose the TPMS function if the valve stem is replaced. Some Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems attach an electronic sensor to the valve stem and removal of the electronic sensor from the wheel will render the TPMS system non functional. Some motorcycles like the kawasaki Concours 14 and BMW's with the optional TPC (Tire Pressure Control) may not be able to use these valve stems.
Fitting: Fits Rim Openings of 11.3mm / 0.453in
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other motospares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.