Free Shipping Australia Wide!
- eXtreme 66-Channel Performance for fast acquisition and reacquisition
- Super high sensitivity -165dBm adopting latest MTK II chipset
- Lower power consumption up to 42hrs navigation time
- Less than 15-Sec. AGPS fix support: download almanac data to realize faster TTFF and positioning under warm start
- G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
- 10Hz update rate for higher accuracy of the demand of eXtreme Sport
- 3-level switch(10Hz-1Hz-Off) for easy operation
- Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
- Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.)
- QZSS, DGPS(WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
- Auto On-Off function for smart power control
Good for lap timesBy: David Nicholson on 18 February 2017I found the Q818XT to be great if you want accurate lap times & will give a reasonable amount of data to work with on average to see how your riding performance is going, but I have noticed that it can occasionally give some misleading data showing a line that definitely wasn't taken & that also result in a spike or drop in speed which will also reflect into incorrect lateral & longitudinal acceleration readings. I have tested this unit at both 10hz & also 5hz with DGPS enabled. Data was recorded using Racechrono Android app & later exported & analysed using Racelogic's Circuit Tools 2 software. Bottom line: Good enough for accurate lap times, but can give misleading data on tighter parts of the track.